FAQs & RULES
Q: How many people can the facility hold?
A: The facility can hold up to 50 people, adults, children and infants included
Q: The packages include 16 invitations, 16 plates, cups and napkins can I have more than 16 kids?
A: Yes, you can have more than 16 children, each additional child will be $1.00
1. Socks are mandatory for adults and children. Shoes must be removed upon entry, no shoes or bare feet is allowed in the facility. Socks are available for purchase at the front desk.
2. Children are required to wash their hands before returning to the play area after eating for hygiene purposes. Absolutely no food, drinks, or gum allowed in the play area.
3. Only Snacks are allowed for Open Play. Outside food is allowed for birthday parties however, all food must be nut-free and ready to be served. No plug in appliances are allowed.
4. Rainbow World is an unsupervised play area. Rainbow World is not responsible for any injuries that might occur from unsafe or improper use of equipment, parents and guardians are fully responsible for their child’s safety. Rainbow World reserves the right to refuse admittance or ask you and your child to leave if equipment is being used improperly or your play is unsafe or disrespectful to others.
5. Parents/caregivers/customers must ensure that rules and precautions posted throughout the facility are followed to ensure playground safety. Play structure and equipment is only permitted for children ages 0-10yrs. Adults and children over the age of 10 are NOT allowed on play equipment.
6. We do not allow groups of any size to have a birthday party without making a reservation at our facility.